PriceFinder group - any interest?

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by mini2, 18th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. mini2

mini2 Well-Known Member

Gave up - APM never got back to me after the initial chat. Apparently I need to sell not only the PF subscription but some sort of training as well. Not that it would've helped anyway given the prices quoted is significantly more than what MattP's group even after the price hike.

Go subscribe to API and get the 3 months free, rinse and repeat till you ran out of names. You'd still be in front after paying 4 lots of $99 p.a.

2. S1mon

S1mon Well-Known Member

can 4 of us share via API subscription? ie each get the 3 free months once a year

ive leant my account to people no issues (dont know if they have logged in at the same time tho).

3. mini2

mini2 Well-Known Member

In theory that works. I know there will be login issues when >2 accounts trying to login at the same time. In the past it was simply kicking off the first logged on user when the second user logs in. Recently it's got into a habit of locking the account temporarily when me and +1 tries to access it concurrently.

4. trinity168

trinity168 Well-Known Member

@DaveM - i've been trying to use the map section and i just loads for minutes and nothing appears. I'm using google chrome and just wondering if you have had issues with the map feature in PF?

5. trinity168

trinity168 Well-Known Member

Right, ignore my last comment. Just tried it on Firefox and the map is coming out now.

6. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Nope all good for me in chrome

7. BuyersAgent

BuyersAgent Well-Known Member Business Member

Hi all - I have just had a call from Pricefinder as Matt Edmonds has just indicated he wants to cancel the group he has an unrelated business taking all his time. I had previously said to him/them that I may be willing to take it over if required. I am now considering this and I think if someone who is regularly on the forum runs it we will have an option for new members too.

Can everyone who is a member of that group please PM me your contact details? Include the words "existing member" in the PM somewhere. They are worried about privacy legislation so nervous about just sending me all the phone numbers and emails and I am not a spam artist or a stalker.

Also can everyone who would like to join as a NEW member PM me your details and include the words "new member". Thanks.

FYI anyone who only wants a few months access should just go get the API mag subscription this group is for 12 months memberships only. If I am short on numbers (PF have a mininum) I may allow 6 month memberships but really this makes the most sense for people who want it rolling along as a regular thing.

IF you send me a PM then just wait a bit - I am waiting on Matt and PF to contact me again with some more info before sending out any terms or offers (as I don't yet know what they are willing to provide or at what cost). I will be in touch in coming days/weeks with more info.

EN710 likes this.
  8. BuyersAgent

Update: Previous group administrator and PF have now approved for me to manage the group and we are sorting rates/paperwork now. I will have more info soon.

imbi3 likes this.
  9. imbi3

imbi3 Well-Known Member

Please let us know as soon as you have an update

10. BuyersAgent

Hi @imbi3 paperwork is now done with PF. I am now onboarding all the existing members who are staying and as soon as I am done with that I can bring in new members. Feel free to PM me if you are interested. Once I have websites built and payment gateway's bug free I will publish a link here but for now it is manual so just pm.

11. BuyersAgent

Update: Original spots all now taken. I am working on the extra material until I have a public offer to advertise. I have asked for extra spots from PF. They have indicated this will be possible but remains to be seen exactly how they deliver. Their emails still included phrases like "at this stage" and other temporary sounding terms, but I am doing annual memberships so everyone has a fixed price guarantee for the yr. Anyone who wants info/access can PM me in the mean time. I believe the next spots will be in chunks of 5 users each so I might need to get a couple of enquiries to commit to each group size increase so I don't make a loss. Still feeling my way working with them its a bit tricky so thanks for your patience.

PS Thanks to new group members who have been fantastic and everyone has given me the info I needed quickly etc. So far so good.

12. Arashi87

Arashi87 Well-Known Member

Any spot left?

13. BuyersAgent

Arashi I just got some extra spots PM me if you are interested.
    Matt

14. anitanu

anitanu New Member

Any more spots left ? Please pm me with price

15. David Shih

David Shih Mortgage Broker Business Member

Hi Matt, I'm also interested. Are you able to pm me the details please? Cheers.

16. Ringo1

Ringo1 Active Member

Hi Matt, I'm interested. Are you able to please PM me the details. thank you

17. BuyersAgent

Hi - sorry got swamped with client work this month, just getting back to this and I will catch up with PM's this weekend. But I can also now confirm I can offer monthly payment plan for the first time (it is still a 12 month commitment, just with a credit card purchased that deducts in 12 equal payments) thanks very much to @Coota9 for your patience and perseverance!

18. Coota9

Coota9 Well-Known Member

Matt,

As the saying.."it won't happen overnight,but it will happen"!!

i have been taking it for a test drive and at that price you cant go wrong,thanks again!!

BuyersAgent likes this.
  19. MagicInSydney

MagicInSydney Member

Hi Matt,

Is this group still accepting new members? Can you PM me details please. Thanks for taking this on! :)

20. AlbertWT

AlbertWT Well-Known Member

@Matt which one is better for personal IP research tool (only residential non commercial) ?