Donald Trump for President..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by willair, 23rd Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Mombius Hibachi

Mombius Hibachi Well-Known Member

This is pretty much one of my new favourite words.

2. geoffw

geoffw Moderator Staff Member

This is language I object to, because it is extremely sexist.

If a man has a strong personality that's cool. If a woman has the same strong personality and/or ideas she's a *****.

I'd rather see ideas being debated on an equal playing ground, leaving emotive language out of it.

3. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Well-Known Member

Wow. I'm pretty sure he's living in the wrong century. He needs to be back in the 1500s.

Esel likes this.
  4. BigKahuna

Can you see anything wrong with that statement? If you can't you have a problem.

See Change and Esel like this.
  5. BigKahuna

Thank you Geoff. Most of the time women know that they're not on an equal playing ground. They know they'll be subject to the kind of bile spewed out by WogItalia.

'Heinous' is the concentration camps; it is not a woman running for political office.

That 'heinous *****' also wrote a book called 'It Takes a Village'. She came to Australia to investigate and study our system of universal health care.

That '*****' attended Yale Law School and Wellesley. She co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families. She was the first female chair of the Legal Services Corporation and was the first female partner in law firm Rose.

There's lots more that the '*****' has done to serve humanity, but you get the gist. What have you done lately?

Julia Gillard also put up with this kind of behaviour. Small, inconsequential and entitled men who have neither the brains nor the nous to do much with their lives, except '*****'.

Ezzo, Ozzie in Texas, MTR and 2 others like this.
  6. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Whether you love Trump or hate him, I personally believe there is a lot you can learn from him and apply to your own business.

7. WellnessWarrior

WellnessWarrior Member

This thread: Donald Trump for president
    Replies: 666
    Coincidence??

Attached Files:

8. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

None at all,it's only a number,but some may find it painful particularly in "timing moves" as many are starting to take "TRUMP" seriously..

9. charpj

charpj Well-Known Member

Trump is drawing people to the polls, think is massively glazed over.

10. See Change

See Change Well-Known Member

Last edited: 29th Feb, 2016
    Esel likes this.
  11. Esel

Esel Well-Known Member

Really? What an odd thing to say.

What excites you so much about this particular sentence?

BigKahuna and See Change like this.
  12. See Change

Wow ... Just read through the last two pages of this thread . Some of the comments are a daming inditement of the moral compass of a couple of members on the forum .

They'd look good in the woods in the deep south in their barbed wire compounds , stock of guns and a sense of righteousness about how evil some people are ....

Cliff

13. radson

radson Well-Known Member

See Change likes this.
  14. See Change

Interesting comparison about berlesconi

The scary thing about trump is that if he won he would have control of the world most powerful army in the world .

If he can get away with saying I could shoot some one in Main Street ( and be cheared by his audience .....) , he's already demonstrated his paranoia about Muslims , what happens if he decides to " solve " the ISIS problem with a few well placed Nukes .

When probably our most conservative PM expresses his concerns the way he did ......

Cliff

15. radson

radson Well-Known Member

See Change likes this.
  16. See Change

Yep , they need a Jack Ryan to do that , or maybe the whole staff would just arrest him for irrational behaviour ( wouldn't that be an interesting outcome ...:eek: ) , though interestingly Jack Ryan's creator Tom Clancy was a " Notorious Hawk " and has written non fiction works about America's weapons capacity .

Cliff

17. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

18. See Change

Back to Tom Clancy , when he died they never released the cause of his death , which obviously lead to speculation about what cause could they be hiding .

Just re googled and this link came up

Tom Clancy was my uncle and my Godfather. He died in a hospital on October 1,2013 in Baltimore from complications of diabetes and heart problems. He had a heart attack earlier in 2013 and was waiting to have a kidney transplant as he wasn't strong enough after the heart attack to survive the surgery. My uncle died of heart failure before the transplant could be done.

19. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

There are reports..i think it was rubio..who called trump a con artist. He is implying that trump is conning his support base with what they ewant to hear and once he has their votes and if he wins the election (which he has no chance aginst hillary) then in the oval office he will be 'presidential' and more diplomatic and measured in his approach...thereby directly duping his support base and using them with the sole intention of getting their however misguided vote...thats politics...playing the game...

20. Special order

Special order Well-Known Member

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia